How to find income in a low-yield market

Girl from toronto looking 496852

I have already started studying online from outside Canada. Can I continue? If your program is able to support online study this winter, you can continue from outside Canada without a study permit while you work on your response to the refusal. You can speak with an immigration advisor for your campus about how to best respond to the refusal. Apply for a study permit as soon as possible so you will be ready to join in-person classes when you are able. I am in Toronto and need advice regarding returning to my home country. Please note that as of November 30,as a precautionary measure, until January 31,the Government of Canada is implementing enhanced border measures. Please see the Canadian Government Site for latest information.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *